Kopin to Preview Future of VR With CES Panel Featuring Guests From HTC, Qualcomm and Nielsen
WESTBOROUGH, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Kopin Corporation (NASDAQ:KOPN), a global pioneer in wearable technologies for training and simulation, industrial and enterprise markets, will provide a glimpse into the future of Virtual Reality through an exclusive CES panel featuring some of the VR industry’s most visionary leaders.
Details about the Panel Discussion, “Is 5G the Key to VR’s Future?”:
- 7:00 pm on Wednesday January 9th, Palazzo, Las Vegas (doors open at 6:00 pm)
- Stephanie Llamas, Head of XR for SuperData, a Nielsen company (moderator)
- Alvin Wang Graylin, HTC, President of China
- Hugo Swart, Qualcomm Head of XR
- John Fan, CEO and founder of Kopin Corporation
Topics to be covered by the panel will include:
- How VR can overcome growing pains and reach its full potential
- How manufacturers and developers can support the growth of VR
- The key role 5G will play in the success of VR
- What experiences can be expected from VR in the future – including the first “Killer app” for VR
To register to attend, email email@example.com.
To view the panel LIVE, visit https://www.facebook.com/Kopin-623685737755172/
Kopin Corporation is a leading developer and provider of innovative wearable technologies and critical components for integration into wearable computing systems for military, industrial and consumer products. Kopin’s technology portfolio includes ultra-small displays, optics, speech enhancement technology, voice-interface and hands-free control software, low-power ASICs, and ergonomically designed smart headset reference systems. Kopin’s proprietary components and technology are protected by more than 300 global patents and patents pending. For more information, please visit Kopin’s website at www.kopin.com .
Kopin, Golden-i and Whisper are trademarks of Kopin Corporation.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181227005032/en/
Kopin Media Contacts:
Michael Farino, 949-346-1984
For Investor Relations
Richard Sneider, 508-870-5959
Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
Market Street Partners
Joann Horne, 415-445-3233
Source: Kopin Corporation
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Other Press Releases
KOPIN Corporate Headquarters
125 NORTH DRIVE
WESTBOROUGH, MA 01581
Investor Tool kit